RE: [Epic] non-disclosure form for Final Liberation

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 15:57:08 -0500

----------
From: Tyler Provick[SMTP:bprovick_at_...]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 1997 2:34 PM
To: space-marine_at_...
Subject: Re: [Epic] non-disclosure form for Final Liberation

At 08:05 AM 8/25/97 -0500, you wrote:

>John,
> From reading the epic mailing list it seems that you sent out the
non-disclosure
>form via e-mail. I have not received it, could you please resend it to me.
I am
>assuming since I did get the "step 2" e-mail that the non-disclosure form
was sent
>to me, I just didn't receive it. If this is not the case please let me know.
>thanks,
>John Erickson

John, some people were cut off the list, you know. Not everyone got one.
I checked the final cut list, and could not find your name on it. I'm sorry.

Tyler

Tyler,
   Thanks for the info. I would have thought a company would have enough
consideration to inform volunteers that there offer was appreciated but not needed.
Oh well another company to add to the "will not buy there product list".
thanks again,
John