[Epic] Trying to talk to GW Staff?

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 18:54:48 -0400

Sauron1 writes: A contingent of the Canadian GW staff drooped in on Sunday
afternoon on the Wargame convention my club held last Weekend. They sported
GW jackets with T-shirts with various GW logos. They came, They looked,
they left,other than to me they didn't talk to anyone,I could find. Maybe
because with 30 tables going full of warming in all periods of our hobby,
none held their products. Maybe because the six largest dealers in driving
range in attendance didn't have any of their products on display. ( my
Epic2nd Horus Heresy games took place in the morning ) I tried to talk to
GW HQ staff I new but could not get one alone. I asked about Battle Fleet
and was told it was put off, about Necromunda, and was told is "gone",about
the Soritas Codex,not Here yet,about prices of figure,no comment! Boy is it
difficult to hold a conversation with anyone when they check with "the
boss' for answers right in front of you! Anyone else talked to the GW hive
lately? sauron1