Re: [Epic] Trying to talk to GW Staff?

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 11:13:08 -0700 (PDT)

The problem is they are trying to run a business, and keep it 'fun', the
net result is it seems childish and patronizing. Every once in a while
they make a bad attempt at doing what they believe the public wants, but
apart from that, they are in it for them, which is too bad because, with
the 40K universe being the best background I know in sci FI (I have a lot
of old source material), they could make the company dominate, and have
people like them at the same time. Unfortunately, since the money rolling
in seems to have squashed their PR department, I don't think it will ever
happen.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of