Re: [Epic] Trying to talk to GW Staff?

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 15:35:02 -0400

Sauron1 writes; The problem, as I see it is that in England,they are the
dominant fantasy/Sci-Fi game company. And are pretty sucure in there
position. Here in North America, they think they are, but are not. Mainly
due to the problem I had, we have run Canada's priemier Wargame Convention
for 18 years, and will continue to do so without them,but we just want as
many manufactures and facets of our hobby presented at our con as we can
get.By the way, Did the GW staff do any of the American cons this year and
how were they received? sauron1