RE: [Epic] non-disclosure form for Final Liberation

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 19:59:21 -0400

>Tyler,
> Thanks for the info. I would have thought a company would have enough
>consideration to inform volunteers that there offer was appreciated but not
needed.
>Oh well another company to add to the "will not buy there product list".
>thanks again,
>John

No problem, unfortunatly I can't agree, because I signed the Non-disclosure
form. But hey, I've sent 3 resumes to GW, and haven't got a reply, should I
stop buying from them?

Tyler
If you want customer service, join the Heavy Gear mailing list, several of
the game designers are part of it, and post updates of new products, as well
as answer questions. Too bad I had no interest in the game, so I stopped buying