Re: [Epic] cheese

From: Chad Taylor <ct454792_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 00:43:39 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, John A Chapman wrote:

> Like I said it may be a fluke , it may be due to the house rules around
> here, but no matter who the commander is chaos tends to do better than other
> armies.So if play balance is the criterion at least from our perspective
> maybe 4 is too many... The reward (and to a lesser extent the ability to use
> chaos cards) is almost certainly the worst part- the Nurgle
> and Tzeentch being the worst, the Khorne reward is probably about right
> and the Slaanesh is either good or bad depending on who the opponent is....

So just what is in this Chaos army? Also, what house rules do you use? I
guess the next question would be "what is in the army you normally
field?".

In our area I'm the Chaos guy, and I admit I do pretty well. But, if I
were to pick an army I thought was the best I would probably pick Squats
or Eldar before I picked Chaos. Keep in mind, I don't think either of
those two armies is overly powerful. It just seems rather unusual to me
that this one army would do so well in your group.

Chad Taylor