Re: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:38:57 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Berzerkers! We used to play a Sci-Fi game with excellent
15mm infantry based on the Traveler universe. I used my collection of
Japanese early Battletech style robots of sizes from 2" tall to 18" and
robot infantry as Berzerkers. You know,those Rat Skaven and Berzerker
Robots ( Nids are maybe flesh robots ) are the only things Epic doesn't
have. I wonder which are the the next to be released ?

                        sauron1