[Epic] [AUCTION]Titans and Superheavies - An Explanation

From: Anthony and Jenne <JL-Graves1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 06:57:42 -0500

Everybody,

SORRY! An electrical storm surged my modem on the morning of the 26th.
I just got a replacement today up and running. A new update will be
posted immeadiately following this message. I have not read through ANY
of my mail, but I will try to answer everyone's questions regarding the
auction. The auction is _still_ running. I will post any new bids for
Lots that were *not* sold before the 26th and we will go from there.
Again, I apologize most profusely for the equipment failure. Thank you
for your patience.

Sincerely,

Anthony Fillingham