Re: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 16:18:13 -0400

> The DAs are supposed to have an inordinate amount of
> termie suits, correct? In any case it wouldn't really require

Of course, my impression of this was always "Hey, they can actually
field the entire 1st Company in Terminator Armor!" rather than "... The
Whole Chapter!", etc. I always figured that most Chapters had less
than 100 working Terminator suits.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius