RE: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 17:27:15 -0400

>Sorry about the length, but half of the posts on this list are about
>adding or changing units based on something, or filling in something
>that's "missing", and the statements at the top of this post just set me
>off. And I'm usually the "Codex-Nazi":
>"Use what's in the book, damnit!"
>
>Chris Miller

That's the point of buying the game. Sure, if you play and play, and it just
isn't right, then go ahead and change it. But I know people who start making
new rules for a games they haven't played because one of the rules didn't
look like it was good. If you could tell be looking, then you would have a
job as a playtester. If you want a game where there is a system for creating
new units play Heavy Gear by DP9. Otherwise, if you want a good dreadnaught,
play Warhammer, if you want a new version of the battlewagon, play Gorkamorka.

As Jeff of Smoking Gun (ottawa's best game store) said to me yesterday.
"They had a Chimera, Chirmerax, and a Chimeran!".

Tyler
Gee Chris, we agree on a lot of things, don't we.