[Epic] I need lots of pics scanned

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 20:13:08 -0500

I'm still putting a lot of work into my Epic 40K page. For those of you
that have visited it so far, thank you. A while back I asked if anyone
could help me out by scanning pics from the books of Epic40K and W.D.
magazine. A few people responded and I sent them each a list of the pics I
was hoping to get. I've never done any scanning before so I don't know
what the process involves. I think I asked each of the three people to
scan 10 pics a piece for me. Anyways, I'm hoping that someone will come
forward and work on this with me. Is that a lot of pics to ask for? If
so, will someone please tell me so i can get a grip on reality, or a reason
to buy my own scanner.

Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!
seether_at_...

Check out "The Rock", still under construction, so don't complain!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/