Re: [Epic] I need lots of pics scanned

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:04:58 -0400

At 08:13 PM 8/28/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm still putting a lot of work into my Epic 40K page. For those of you
>that have visited it so far, thank you. A while back I asked if anyone
>could help me out by scanning pics from the books of Epic40K and W.D.
>magazine. A few people responded and I sent them each a list of the pics I
>was hoping to get. I've never done any scanning before so I don't know
>what the process involves. I think I asked each of the three people to
>scan 10 pics a piece for me. Anyways, I'm hoping that someone will come
>forward and work on this with me. Is that a lot of pics to ask for? If
>so, will someone please tell me so i can get a grip on reality, or a reason
>to buy my own scanner.

Actually, I was just about to send you the scans, and my mail stopped
working, then I forgot about it. In the future, research. If you want a
warlord titan, get me to scan the picture with the blue background. And
don't ask for anything more then 8 1/2 x 11, which is what most civilian
scanners can handle. Nothing that goes over two pages please.

Anyway, I'll send the pict to your address