RE: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:42:14 +0930

IIRC,

        from one of the chaos hardback books (the first I believe) there wa=
s a full chapter list for the Grey Knights. Most were like normal marines (=
Tac, Assault, Devs etc) but the psykers were formed into the the Grey Knigh=
t squads we know and love today (some fluff about the Grey Knights seeking =
out those with above average psychic abilities)