Re: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:37:19 -0400

At 12:50 AM 8/29/97 -0400, you wrote:

>Excerpts from Epic: 28-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] marine chapters .. by "Timothy
>J. Kilgore"_at_mai
>> less. At any rate if the marine has been trained in termie armour the only
>> way he goes into battle in termie armour
>
>Mmmm... no. GW produced several miniatures of "Veteran Marine with
>Terminator Honours" for use in WH40K. While wearing Terminator Armour
>*is* a great honour, sometimes (such as, say, large open battles) it
>isn't very appropriate, so regular power armour would be worn instead.

Whoops I stand corrected, I forgot about those. I remebered the old
charcters model "with terminator honors, but I forgot about the veteran
troops with terminator honors. Well serves me right for typing without
thinking or having my source material anywhere near me, it's al about 300
mmiles away
Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know what that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!