Re: [Epic] Overwatched Barrages

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:10:53 -0400

I figured I'd put in a suggestion, since my six Basilisks are the cause
of Bart's rant (they killed a lot of Orks the other day, between
overwatch and preparatory bombardments). Has anyone come up with
Spotting rules? If the spotting is assumed to be 'orbital', fine. If
it's battlefield spotting, though, perhaps this would make the
overwatch side of things a bit more iffy and interesting. Once Bart
collects his Tyranids in Mycetic Pods, though, I'm sure he'll have no
more problems with my artillery.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius