Re: [Epic] Orks with LandRaiders

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:43:47 -0400

 You do have to applaud their boxed
>> sets.
>
> You do? I certainly don't. They're even
>more of a rip-off than the old ones.
>
>> $12.something Canadian, and you get a couple of sprues(I hope) instead
>> of one big one.
>
> I thought it was 1 sprue per box.
>
>Scott
>shupes_at_...

I never played 2ndEd. I did see huge boxes of all the plastic infantry, and
I thought to myself, gee, I don't want to buy all those infantry just to get
some bikes, because I don't feel like painting the amount of minatures that
would come in that box again (As in, from the E40k rule box) So when I saw
the little boxes for cheap ($12 canadian is cheaper then 103.50 Canadian for
the boxed set.) Maybe when you add it up, it is cheaper to buy the boxed
set, but I'm more likely to have $12 then 103.50(That's how much my store
sells it for)

If you think of it, at least they arn't ripping you off with big army boxes.

And I assumed it was two sprues, well, two half sprues anyways. Has anyone
bought one?

Tyler