Re: [Epic] Tin Bitz paint

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:00:23 -0400

>If anyone else has seen this or heard of and has an idea of how to prevent
>it, short of buying some other brand, cause it's gotten to the point where
>I want GW to fix it or take it off the market.

Shake your bottle regularily. Bottles that don't get used often settle, and
the plastic is probably fairly porous. It helps if you use your paints,
often, but I'm guessing Tinbitz is a very fragile colour, and should be
shaken and have water added to it regularily. Leaving them unopened is
probably the problem, no mixture of paint, paint settles, hardens.

As for other, opened paints going bad. Check the lid regularily with a pair
of pliers. Paint collects and hardens to form think rings with make it
impossible to get the lid back on. I just love pulling out a ring of solid
paint, especially on my jar of bleach bone I mixed brown with, you could see
the history in the ring.

Tyler
Just some hints from someone who doesn't like buying paint anymore than he
has to.