RE: [Epic] Tin Bitz paint

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:07:45 -0500

>Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...> writes:
>> At 10:38 PM 8/28/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> >Sauron1 writes; I use Humbrol Enamels, but my sons use Acrylics. Fellow
>> >gamers told them to always store them upside down, so they do not dry out,
>> >and thin them with distilled water. sauron1
>> >
>> Yes, to produce a wet seal around the lid, brilliant
>
>It seems mandatory with Polly S paints. I wish I could find some
>cheap Ral Partha paints, they have the best paint pots of any readily
>available company. My Citadel paint pots have this tendency for the
>lid to separate after a while.
>
>Mark

-----> Yes - does RP even do paint any more? I didn't like that many of
their colors, but the ones I have I have had for _years_, and when they
eventually do go, I'm going to be very unhappy.
        There was a company making "dragon color" brand paints which
had some interesting colors and didn't seal too bad. Polly S is what
I've
used the longest/most and theirs give me mixed results on the sealing
issue. Those GW paint lids are annoying when they break, as they
tend to "pop" off and flip over...

Chris Miller