Re: [Epic] Tin Bitz paint

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 14:38:55 -0400 (EDT)

Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...> writes:
> > If anyone else has seen this or heard of and has an idea of how to prevent
> > it, short of buying some other brand, cause it's gotten to the point where
> > I want GW to fix it or take it off the market.
>
> I had a really good Tin Bitz once, then it ran out, now when I bought
> it, all I got is a group of solid lumps in blue water,

        Mine resembles really thick goop with a layer of water on top.
Whenever I bother to use it (I like Ral Partha "Steel" for dark metal
now), I would stick the non-fragile end of a paintbrush, usually my
drybrush, into it and mix it up for a while. Ral Partha Metals are
about as good as Citadel's, and aren't usually $3 and have the nice
pots. I use Liquitex acrylics from the art store for the rest, plus
whatever Citadel colors haven't run out.

Mark