Re: [Epic] Tin Bitz paint

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 11:27:59 -0700 (PDT)

> If anyone else has seen this or heard of and has an idea of how to prevent
> it, short of buying some other brand, cause it's gotten to the point where
> I want GW to fix it or take it off the market.

I had a really good Tin Bitz once, then it ran out, now when I bought
it, all I got is a group of solid lumps in blue water, the GW store
won't allow an exchange even, because I hadn't mixed it properly, I
wouldn't mind too much except, a) It's an expensive paint. b) I find it
the second most essential paint after my BGM.
Steve

--
When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of