Re: [Epic] Tin Bitz paint

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 15:14:27 -0500

>I had a really good Tin Bitz once, then it ran out, now when I bought
>it, all I got is a group of solid lumps in blue water, the GW store
>won't allow an exchange even, because I hadn't mixed it properly, I
>wouldn't mind too much except, a) It's an expensive paint. b) I find it
>the second most essential paint after my BGM.
>Steve

This is the reply I got from G.W. today:

Our old Tin Bitz color had that problem, but I hadn't seen it in the
paints. Either way, just send them in to use, and we'll replace them
plus a Mail Order credit slip for the postage.

Tim Huckelbery
Games Workshop USA Customer Service
Give us a call! 1-800-492-8820

I just might send it back to them and see what happens.

Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!
seether_at_...

Check out "The Rock", still under construction, so don't complain!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/