Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 16:06:03 -0400

>>So what, the Chaos Gods can bring their soldiers back to life, but they
>>can't get them to fight the 'Nids. Who says they have to fight side-by-side.
>>Maybe intercepting a Hulk in the middle of space and doing some damage would
>>work.
>>
>>Tyler
>
>Okay well now you are talking about something else, in the orginal post you
>said Allying, which means more than killing the same enemy. If Chaos and
>Imperial forces are allying they won't try to kill each other first. Now
>saying that they are both trying to kill tyranids is an entirely diiferent
>story because Chaos Marines will always kill Imperium before anything else,
>that single minded hatred sortt of thing

I said fight with, not ally. And in saying fight with, I meant for the same
cause. I was disputing the fact that Chaos would sit around while all of
it's joy was destroyed by the 'Nids. They would try to save human kind so
they can destroy them

Tyler
Only smart bad guys let someone take their revenge for them. The others end
up saving the hero only to be destroyed by them