Re: [Epic] Dune

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:19:08 +0100

Andreas Richert <aic_at_...> has carefully scribed:

>If I remember right that was two thousand years plus another
>fifteenhundred during the scattering. It was a while since I read the
>books though....

Yes, it wa THOUSAND, not million. Of course, it could just be a bad
translation?

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Chaos Lord of Slaanesh, Keeper of the
 /--  ---- \               of the Chaos Gods
    | |  |/            colen_at_...
   \---/        or http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen
    \-/