Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 12:27:39 +0100

Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...> has carefully scribed:

>I think that this alliance is not possible, the gap between Imperium
>and the Chaos is too big, and loyal Marines would never fight with
>traitor Marines...
>
>My personal theory is the following : in the future, the Hive Fleets
>will become more powerful and will destroy a lot of
>Human/Squat/Eldar/Orky worlds, the situation will be so desesperate
>that the four races will have to ally (yes, even the Orks will be
>able to understand the danger) to stop the Tyranids. If the final
>alliance doesn't work then it will be the end of the Imperium, the
>end of the Squat and Orky worlds and the end of the Eldar
>craftworlds... Then, the Tyranids will have to fight Chaos and this
>will much difficult as Chaos draws his power from the Warp (which
>can't be "eaten" by the Tyranids...). I can't see which force will be
>able to win and I would not want to be there to see it...

Chaos and the Imperium could ally, I think, as long as they didn't have
to help each other out, or fight beside each other, but working together
to destroy a hive fleet to save both the Eye of Terror from an invasion
and the Cadian Gate, which is very important to the Imperium.

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Chaos Lord of Slaanesh, Keeper of the
 /--  ---- \               of the Chaos Gods
    | |  |/            colen_at_...
   \---/        or http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen
    \-/