Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 01:06:46 PDT

You wrote :

>(One of my pet theories is that, in the end, Chaos and the Imperium
>ally
>to try and stop the advance of the Hive Mind....)

I think that this alliance is not possible, the gap between Imperium
and the Chaos is too big, and loyal Marines would never fight with
traitor Marines...

My personal theory is the following : in the future, the Hive Fleets
will become more powerful and will destroy a lot of
Human/Squat/Eldar/Orky worlds, the situation will be so desesperate
that the four races will have to ally (yes, even the Orks will be
able to understand the danger) to stop the Tyranids. If the final
alliance doesn't work then it will be the end of the Imperium, the
end of the Squat and Orky worlds and the end of the Eldar
craftworlds... Then, the Tyranids will have to fight Chaos and this
will much difficult as Chaos draws his power from the Warp (which
can't be "eaten" by the Tyranids...). I can't see which force will be
able to win and I would not want to be there to see it...

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/