Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 14:56:57 +0200 (MET DST)

At 04:11 PM 29/8/97 -0400, you wrote:

>>Speaking of controversy, it occurred to me that I never really
>>understood all the people leaving after Epic 40K came out. I
>>kinda miss some of those folks, and recently saw someone make
>>a wistful post about this list on the Full Thrust list. I'm
>>glad Agro and Sauron1 are still here, with the occasional 2nd ed
>>comment, though if I remember correctly they were relatively
>>recent to the list before Epic 40K.
>>
>>andy
>>askinner_at_...
>>
>I agree, although I was not here, I too am glad Agro and Sauron1 are still
>here.

This string has practically brought a tear to my eye - not because it's nice
to be appreciated (and it is nice - thanks guys) but because Sauron and I
are so conspicous. We really should be far less conspicuous because so many
folks are posting SM/TL messages, but alas, those were the good old days...

Agro