Re: [Epic] The ages of Warhammer was mixing (long)

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 14:41:15 -0400

>Interesting... what's your basis for the breakdown between the second
>and third age? Granted, GW has been concentrating on the Tyranids more
>than Chaos of late, but the Chaos Codex introduced Abbadon and probably
>some others, so I really doubt that the Age of the Apostate is over.

It is the Information age, but some countries are still trying to get
Industrialized. I think the Age of Apostate is over. The Imperium is not
just concentrating on fighting Chaos anymore, now they have an equally
powerfull enemy, the 'Nids. There will still be Chaos, and there will
probably still be 'Nids when the Age of the Great Devourers is over.

Tyler