Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 07:36:51 +0800

At 01:24 PM 8/29/97 -0400, you wrote:

>>>Also Chaos has a deep routed hatred for the Imperium. For chaos to be able
>>>to get over that hatred they would have to be interested in thier own life,
>>>which I have just argued they are not.
>>>Timothy J. Kilgore
>>>tkilgore_at_...
>>>

>Timothy J. Kilgore
>tkilgore_at_...
>
>I'm an american!
>do you know what that means?
>it means my forefathers got
>kicked out of every decent country in the world!

Major snip :)

BTW, did any of you remember anything about the fluff that during Imperium's
first contact with Tyranid, a SM squad/detachment discover a Black Legion
helm/power armour (?) inside one of the Tyranids bio-ships ?

GW kept that plot possibility wide open by just saying "significance not
known at the moment".

Regards
Oki