Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 20:21:16 -0400

>Regards
>Oki
>p.s. There are ant colonies that attack one another, and IIRC there is some
>kinda of slavery involved, if the assaulting colony wins.

And ants eat most things, like 'Nids, and they have non-sentient (Well,
neither are they, so they don't complain) life forms that they use, like
'Nid Bioconstructs and stuff.

So yeah, I think 'Nids are very much like ants, plus I just saw an episode
where a freak electrical storm fried a borg ship, which got disconnect from
the continuum, and later reastablished a link only with the planet, and they
were very different from usual borg, even to the point of destroying a borg
cube. They weren't totally individual, because they formed a Co-op. And we
all know whatever happens on Star Trek is possible.

Tyler
"For God's sake, move out of your parent's basements!"
William Shatner on Trekkies