Re: [Epic] The WORST GW rules

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 09:46:23 -0500

Ken Taborek wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Aug 1997, J. Michael Looney wrote:
>
> > I feel like a moron.
> > There is a simple formula....
> >
> > col # 1 is by .75 NOT .8
> > col # 2 is by .5
> > col # 3 is by .4
> >
> > Round to the nearest int.
> > We were lead astray by the 10 firepower line. The 20 firepower line
> > shows the true way of life....
> >
> > One good thing did come out of this. I now have C code for figuring
> > fire power/dice attacks using both a hand entered table and a formula.
> >
> > This will figure into my web page some how, I am sure...
> >
> Ah! My faith is (somewhat) restored! I grant them leave from Heck every
> 3rd Friday. ;-)
> Sorry to mislead you with the .8, like I said, it was from my (faulty)
> memory.

It's ok, that's why I am a Geek. I don't have any thing better to do on a long weekend but to
back caculate the firepower/dice formula for a GW game....

Also my wife was out of the house so doing THAT was not an option either...

And I didn't feel like painting figures right then, but after my latest game I know what unit is
going to get painted next, my Bad Moonz Kult of Speed. "The War Trakz that Will Not Die"