Re: [Epic] Tyranids vs Tyranids

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 11:48:41 -0400

>Hmm. Problem. In the Horus Heresy era, this would certainly be valid.
>It was Marine vs. Marine, and one side had betrayed everything the ohter
>side believed in. However... in the grittier darker universe where
>actual Chaos Daemons exist, Marines (barring actual Grey Knights) are
>mindwiped after every time they fight Chaos. So while they might not
>like the Chaos Marines, I don't see Space Marines as hating 'em. ^_^
>
>As for Marines being single minded killing machines, I *still* don't buy it.

 Yes I had forgotten to add in the fact that most Marines do not remeber
fighting chaos, as you said they get mind wiped, and Yes I also did strech
the idea of them to single minded killing machines. I mean more along the
lines that they are uterly devoted to warfare, saying single minded killing
machines was a strech to get that aspect point accross which failed
misrebly. However you cannot argue that Chaos Marines hate Imperial
marines especially and really don't care for Imperial troops.

or possibly I had better say this, the Chaos Marines that I controll have a
hatred for Imperial Marines, this does not mean they all get bonuses or
something stupid like that just That I play them as hating imperial troops.
 The chaos marines I play will go after Imperial Marines first and then and
other imperial troops next before anything else, Excpet when I take
Thousand Son marines they always go for space wolves first untill one of
the detachments is obliterated. along the same line slanesh deamon track
down eldar before anything else. Sure it means I have too make very bad
tactical desicions that cause me a victory but I find it highly
entertaining to play this way.

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know what that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!