Re: [Epic] The ages of Warhammer was mixing (long)

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 1997 17:48:17 -0400

>which never really hit me because, it seems, my local (former) chaos play
that I had played with
>did his armies wrong, or so it seems. He just did CSM as if they were
normal SM but used all the
>"little cards" as if they were support cards. I think the GD were used as
Special cards, but I
>don't recall off the top of my head. I know he didn't use GD's other than
the primarcs all that
>often, if at all.

Alright as a chaos player of old rules, it doesn't sound like that chaos
player did anything wrong. Under those rules you had to take a greater
deamon,Bloodthirster Lord Of Change what have you, Now the primarchs were
considered Greater deamons. For each Greater deamon you had to have at
least 3 and as many as five minion cards. If the Primarch was leading than
you could take the CSM company card along with the primarch in addition to
the other minions. From what I have heard you say It doens't sound like he
did anything truly off the wall or against the rules, against the spirit of
the rules well thats a different story

Timothy J. Kilgore
tkilgore_at_...

I'm an american!
do you know what that means?
it means my forefathers got
kicked out of every decent country in the world!