Re: [Epic] Re: Chaos Marines vs. Everybody

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:50:56 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 2-Sep-97 [Epic] Re: Chaos Marines vs.. by "Francois
Bruntz"_at_hotmai
[All races fighting a common enemy]
> This is true until the Tyranid threat becomes more important. When
> the Hive Fleets will become really dangerous for the immediate
> survival of all races, these races will have to ally in order to
> destroy the bugs by a coordinated action. Within the contex of this, I
> can't see how Chaos Space Marines would be able to ally with the other
> races (except for Orks)...

As I said earlier, I don't think it's necessary for the troops to go
shoulder to shoulder; what you'd end up with is 'high-level' strategic
meetings between the upper echilons of the different forces, you know,
the ones who can see the bigger picture and act accordingly (ie, not
just slaughter the other commanders). Guess this leaves the Orks out of
it, but the others can just point 'em in a given direction and let 'em
loose. ^_-

Later,

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...