Re: [Epic] Calling all Chaos Lovers

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:57:36 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 1-Sep-97 Re: [Epic] Calling all Chao.. by "Timothy
J. Kilgore"_at_mai
> I heard this from a fellow Chaos Lover who got it from Jervis during the
> '96 Grand Tournament. From What I understood It was already being worked
> on as was going to be in the line of Trish Morrisons new Warhammer scale
> deamons.

Is one of those the Great Unclean One with a sword? (Silliest thing I
ever saw. What does a GUO want with a *sword*?)

>Think about it, when was the last time you ever saw anything for
> the norse people in Warhammer. The last thing I saw was Man O War and that
> was a good number of years ago. The question is "how are they going to
> incorporate it into 40k universe, maybe the squats will fallow the path of
> the Eldar

Well, I really doubt the Squats would follow the Path of the Eldar. Too
d*mn flighty, and the whole multiple personalities thing is seriously
overrated.

<whisper, whisper>

Oh! Yeah. You mean getting et by Daemons and forming their own. Well,
that was rumored quite a while back for the WH50K release. It'll
certainly solve GW's Squat Codex problems. Of course, that'll be one
thing that'll get me to drop GW entirely, but that's another thing....

:P

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...