Re: [Epic] The ages of Warhammer was mixing (long)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 09:47:47 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 2-Sep-97 Re: [Epic] The ages of Warh.. by "Francois
Bruntz"_at_hotmai

> >Yup. But I don't think GW has actually written a history bit
> >'explaining' why Beastmen are no longer in the IG, they just aren't
> >any more.
>
> We can easily imagine that the Inquisition did not like the idea of
> beastmen in Imperial Guard regiments...

Yes, but then why are there Ratlings & Ogryns still in the regiments?
Technically, Chaos used to get Ogryns as well IIRC, and I know Orks used
to as well.

(Of course, that's just because Ogryns are very stupid and very
stubborn, so whoever gets to a tribe first gets the loyalty of the
tribe....)

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...