Re: [Epic] The WORST GW rules

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 01:32:23 -0500

J. Michael Looney wrote:
<BIG Snip>

> And I didn't feel like painting figures right then, but after my
> latest game I know what unit is
> going to get painted next, my Bad Moonz Kult of Speed. "The War Trakz
> that Will Not Die"

    And as how I was on the receiving end of that little cult, I can
attest to that. Those three friggin wartracks would NOT die......I used
an entire hand- 4 psychic plasts- to weed them down. I used 8 AT shots
for 3 turns trying to weed them down.....I concentrated 2 friggin
detachements (1 was on Overwatch for petes sake) on thease buggers and
they kept commin.....
    Oh....all you Epic 2nd edition players out there? This was my first
3rd generation game, and I leared DONT CHARGE the Cult of Speed with a
bike squadron. 5 out of six died and one was left there gaping on snap
fire (very cool stuff by the way).Needless to say I attemted to wipe the
unit out in my frustration...se above FRIGGIN paragraph...
  And also, the most wonderfully played Gretchin mob I have ever seen.
"Shootz we do!!!!" Only problem is that the nearest enemy was 60cm away.
Great job.

 Matthew Weyna