[Epic] The WORST GW rules

From: Peacekeeper-� <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 01:15:46 -0400

I was on the list pre E40K, I just don't worship 2nd Ed. In fact I
think =
that it is GW worst set of rules. E40K, on the other hand, is
their best.
=

Really, interesting. I woulden't consider SM/TL GW's worst set of rules. A=
s for that honor I'm not sure where it would go. Probably Rogue Trader. It =
had great background, but the rules were useless. This was back when GW was=
 halfway between minitures company and a RPG company. Rogue Trader was a so=
rt of hybrid. I've played a few of the old GW games. I've heard space fleet=
 was really bad, but since I never played it, I'll reserve judgement. I've =
also heard that the original version of Fantasy battles was pretty convolut=
ed. The original 40K wasn't that good either. Each armylist had as many spe=
cial rules as all of SM&TL.

James