Re: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:22:17 +0100

Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...> has carefully scribed:
>Sauron1 writes; It applies to epic as well. Even Gw had an aricle last year
>about toning down the High end commanders in favor of ordinary grunts. I be
>leave there should be a ratio of standard to specials. The points cost do
>it in Epic, sort of, but how often did the Regimental/Brigade commander get
>close enough to get shot at in W.W.II?

By the time of the world wars, the commanders had all decided to leave
the fighting to the grunts, and all stayed well behind the lines, I
believe.

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Chaos Lord of Slaanesh, Keeper of the
 /--  ---- \               of the Chaos Gods
    | |  |/            colen_at_...
   \---/        or http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen
    \-/