Re: [Epic] marine chapters (was: Orks with LandRaiders)

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 10:20:21 -0400

Sauron1 writes; It applies to epic as well. Even Gw had an aricle last year
about toning down the High end commanders in favor of ordinary grunts. I be
leave there should be a ratio of standard to specials. The points cost do
it in Epic, sort of, but how often did the Regimental/Brigade commander get
close enough to get shot at in W.W.II? We do not field a special commander
unless 60% of his command is actual on the table.( My original group played
with 200 stand SM chapters for Horus Heresy ) sauron1