Re: [Epic] New SSI screen shots of Final Liberation

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 18:42:00 -0400

Interesting, I recommend people check that place out. It answers there where
did beastmen come from question. Interestingly enough, it is called Linal
Liberation, Epic 40K, but of all the screen shots I've seen, it's only in
name. The had bubble chukkas and the lot, as well as a beautifull, erm, old
style Warlord Titan (I'm pretty sure it's a Warlord.) I also saw something
that, judging from its size, was a Knight. So I'm guessing that SSI isn't
gonna change the programming that much, which means plenty of people will
feel a little gyped. Of course, some will never know, but that's okay.

Tyler