Re: [Epic] [EPIC] Cheese and diversity

From: Perrin Haley <phaley_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 10:41:25 -0800

>- Eric (we all dip a little fondue, sometimes) Larsen
>
>p.s. Just so you know, I tend to play fairly large battles - 9,000pt +,
>and our group (specifically, our chaos players) treat LOBs as command
>units (because of the rule ambiguities)... in my last big game, it was me
>(Marine/T.G.) vs. 3 chaos players and I faced 6 of them (command LOB
>units)!! It wasn't pretty...

Eric, c'mon man, don't let your opponent twist the rules around like that!
It says specifically in the description of the LoB that it *MUST* be given
either advance or charge orders, and since it acts like a greater daemon in
all other respects, their are *NO* shooting restrictions... Sorry about
that, it's just that my opponent used to do the same thing, except he
really believed that the rules worked like that.

Gotta go!

        Perrin

"...I could never become a prophet...just
a critic - which is a poor thing at best,
a sort of fourth-rate prophet suffering
from delusions of gender."

        -Jubal Harshaw, "Stranger in a Strange Land"