Re: [Epic] [E40K] Battle Report, part III

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 15:34:20 -0500

Chris White wrote:

> It sounds like Allen the Q & A Guy should step in on this one; ask the
> Great Jervis and/or Andy what's up with this. It seems to me that only the
> people who can't take advantage of this think it's cheese. If you think
> it's cheese and you CAN do this super first turn move, then I'll pay more
> attention to what you have to say. Otherwise...

I have to say that I think this cheesy and I either play SM or Orks, both of which are capable of
doing this trick. In the case of Orks I can even buy the transports as the support for the mob
in question so there is no question about some other mob/squad/section/detachment walking to let
you pull this trick.

<rant>
Of course I also don't belive in cheap as sh*t troops being bought just as sceening troops
either, so I really don't belong in a GW game....

Or rules that let you do that trick

</rant>