[Epic] Eldar Tactics

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 17:19:18 -0400

An idle tactical thought occured as I was sitting here, wrestling with
my work.

An all-jetbike + vyper army, two echelons deep. Advance to shoot and
firefight with both echelons on assault orders. Then place the front
echelon on overwatch, the back echelon on assault and drive the enemy
back through continuous firefights. Keep up this alternation until the
enemy is dead.

This works better against some armies than others, but I would not
hesitate to use it against the Tyranids, for example. You will lose
lots of jetbikes eventually, but you may just be able to surround and
destroy a lot of enemy before he shoots you out of the sky.

Anyway, it's what occurred when I wondered about some of those pictures
in the books with hundreds of jetbikes swooping around.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius