Re: [Epic] Citadel Journal Article

From: Sutherland <charles_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 1997 17:26:14 -0500

At 09:47 AM 9/4/97, you wrote:

>Has anyone out there taken a look at the supposed "rules we left out" that
were
>published in citadel journal recently? I remember thumbing through the
>journal, and seeing the diagrams showing a land raider providing cover for a
>stand of marines, but didn;t have time to browse fully, nor did I have the
>inclination to spend $10 to buy the Journal. Can anybody give the rundown
on
>what the article said?
>Thanks
>Chris

The rules in question are for tanks giving infantry some protection if the
infantry are touching it and the tank is between the firer and infantry.
The infantry may support the tank in any close assaults that it may get
into and you may choode to kill the infantry instead of the tank in close
assault.

They said it was to hard to explain and to easy to abuse to put it in the
core rules.

                                                        That Chuk Guy