RE: [Epic] [E40K] Battle Report, part III

From: MCLAUGHLIN, RICHARD A. CPT <MCLAUGHLINR_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:30:24 +0200

----------
From: Chris White[SMTP:chris_at_...]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 1997 8:04 PM
To: space-marine_at_...
Subject: RE: [Epic] [E40K] Battle Report, part III

At 08:06 AM 9/4/97 +0200, you wrote:

>----------

        Sorry, I have to disagree. Deploying the Infiltrators up to 30cm
ahead of
the lines/deployment zone is what simulates ( not even simulates: IS
)
being deployed ahead of the main body. The + 30cm move reflects a
highly
mobile force which has rapid deployment capabilities, but is starting
with
the rest of the group.

        It sounds like Allen the Q & A Guy should step in on this one; ask
the
Great Jervis and/or Andy what's up with this. It seems to me that only
the
people who can't take advantage of this think it's cheese. If you
think
it's cheese and you CAN do this super first turn move, then I'll pay
more
attention to what you have to say. Otherwise...

        <Flame On!>

Nickles

MadMac replies,

Oh I can do it. Don't think I'm not going to mess with chaos with the
+30 cm scouts out of a Drop Pod at least once. Like I said, it is
legal after all. (I'm your father Luke, come to the dark side)
 Bwaaaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaaaa.

MadMac