RE: [Epic] [E40K] Battle Report, part III

From: MCLAUGHLIN, RICHARD A. CPT <MCLAUGHLINR_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:42:06 +0200

----------
From: J. Michael Looney[SMTP:mlooney_at_...]
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 1997 10:34 PM
To: space-marine_at_...
Subject: Re: [Epic] [E40K] Battle Report, part III

Chris White wrote:

> It sounds like Allen the Q & A Guy should step in on this
one; ask the
> Great Jervis and/or Andy what's up with this. It seems to me that
only the
> people who can't take advantage of this think it's cheese. If you
think
> it's cheese and you CAN do this super first turn move, then I'll pay
more
> attention to what you have to say. Otherwise...

I have to say that I think this cheesy and I either play SM or Orks,
both of which are capable of
doing this trick. In the case of Orks I can even buy the transports
as the support for the mob
in question so there is no question about some other
mob/squad/section/detachment walking to let
you pull this trick.

<rant>
Of course I also don't belive in cheap as sh*t troops being bought
just as sceening troops
either, so I really don't belong in a GW game....

Or rules that let you do that trick

</rant>

MadMac Replies,

To J. Michael Looney (Said in funny sarcastic voice with grudging
respect)

"You play orks and don't believe in using cheap screening troops? God
bless ya man."

MadMac