[Epic] Re: Question d'amour propre...

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 00:47:47 PDT

J. Michael Looney wrote :

>Yes I know he's French.
>
>I try to not let my views of his country in general color my actions
>here on the list.

Interesting, and what are your views of my country? (send me a
private mail if you wish, I promise to be in good faith ;), and
perhaps I will be able to change your opinion).

> Lets just say that George F. Will and I share a common view of the
>history of Europe for the last 3 centuries.

Very, very interesting... But who is George F. Will?

> For you non Americans
>out
>there, sorry about that American newspaper reference, but I REALLY
>am
>trying to not start a flame war on an off topic subject.

Come on, we are civilized people, we can discuss without insulting
each other or starting a "flame war". Just send me private mails I'm
*really* intersting in your point of view.

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/