RE: [Epic] Citadel 97 Annual Catalog

From: Kelley, Kevin J., JCS <kevin.kelley_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 11:27:34 -0400

For what it is worth I procured a copy of the Citadel 97 Annual Catalog.
 This is the English version of the GWcatalog and be being touted as
what you need if you are going to order a lot of Bitz.

It is useless for Epic because THERE ARE NO EPIC MINIATURES IN THE
CATALOG.

As near as I can tell there is also not much new in WH40K either that is
not in the other FREE 97 catalog.
. Dont know about straight Warhammer.

kevin.kelley_at_...
My opinions are my own. My employer know nothing about it.