Re: [Epic] Off-topic - Canadian mil. history

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 14:18:46 -0400

CRAF/RCAF

Royal Canadian Air Farce, yeah, I love that show too.

Oh, Royal Canadian Air Force, that's where they got the name. Neat. I don't
know what it is in French though, which is unfortunate. I used to know what
RCMP was in French, but I remember PEI, Isle du Prince Edward, or IPE. Of
course, some people are now calling it Prince Edward sur un baton.

Tyler
Yeah, my French sucks