Re: [Epic] Q&A (&Tactics) pages updates

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 1997 15:07:35 -0500

Erik K. Rutins wrote:

> Maybe I'll take a self-imposed sabbatical. Somewhere along the line,
> in the last week or so, one of my programming jobs must have fried my
> brain. Before I embarass myself further, perhaps I should lurk for a
> while. :-)
>
> I know you're right and I played with those rules two days ago. But lo
> and behold, when it came time to post, my brain made up all new rules
> in place of the ones that had previously been stored in my memory.
> Ain't that grand.
>
> I didn't think 26 was _that_ old!

Funney, I use my programming job as my excuse as to why I never forget
the rules, or at least don't forget very often.

And I am 37, so don't give me that old man thing you whipper snapper...

Now after a few of my home brew stouts I'll be telling you about the
frontal armor on my Blood Axe Tiger II not being able to be penetrated
by an Imperial Guard T-34 and that Blue Oyster Cult MUST be eldar....
My mailing list hash table gets a little confused some time, with some
stange over laps, example the longist thread about a single German
weapon system was on BOC-L, not CDMAILER (the Blue Oyster Cult song
ME-262 triggered this, BTW) Other exaple a thread called "Pyskic
Warlords" Which mailing list would that be? BOC-L also covers the band
Hawkwind, and that is an CD title (for that matter the term CD does it
mean Compact Disc or Command Decsion). Lord help me if I ever start
reading another mailing list...

And lets not forget the geek stuff, which overlaps all the others at one
point or another.